My Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Golf Ball Box Packaging

To the left are some templates created for the purpose of creating a new golf ball box. In this process I will be posting before, in process, and after on this project. It is not for a specific client but mainly just to show creativity.

This template to my left is The Bottom of the golf ball box.







This Template here to the right is for the Top of the Golf ball box

The Template on the bottom left is for the individual sleeves that will be finalized to pack 4 sleeves inside the top and bottom box.
                                          

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing all of those amazing business cards for my company. I still get lots of compliments about how professional they look!! Thanks again. Your work is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. extra ordinary printing and packaging on the boxes grab the attention of sports lovers. Golf Ball Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this material made me think. It's really full of useful and interesting facts that anybody can grasp. I love reading articles so well-written. , but yours is the only one that makes sense to me. Thank you.We are Best and affordable Golf ball boxes Supplier here in London. Fast Turn around time with Free Designing Services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. We are best Golf ball boxes Packaging here in UK Our Production Manager can Help you Chat with us on Whatsapp.. 02037695141 We are experts in Golf Ball Packaging Boxes, if you are looking for Golf Ball Packaging boxes with custom printing then must take a visit to our website and send us an email with your specifications and we will be there to help you.

    ReplyDelete